Silkscreen printing is a traditional method of decorating on both fabrics and finished products. We silkscreen on umbrellas, totes, T-shirts, pouches, towels and more.
Silkscreen printing is best for printing solid spot colors that do not have lots of tone. If your artwork is tonal or full color, digital printing may be the best solution. You can see more about our digital printing at the link here: Digital Printing
- Can I match a Pantone color with silkscreen printing? Yes
- What kind of artwork do I need to provide? Illustrator is preferred
- Can I print in more than one color? Yes
- Are the inks soft? Yes
- Are the inks colorfast? Yes
- Do you print in the USA? Yes