Custom Scarf Packaging made to order
Many clients are looking for custom packaging when creating custom scarves. Our most popular options include a clear window to view the scarf inside.
Our individual cello packaging (pictured to the right) is standard on all of our scarves. This keeps the scarves neat in transit and clean when being handled. While most of our customers opt for the simple clear cello bagging, we can always create custom scarf packaging for your project if you are looking for more of a presentation for the scarves.
Why a custom window envelope?
The windowed envelope in the videos here is ideal, because it keeps the folded scarf neat in the package as well as creating a way to present the scarves at retail while keeping them protected. We can print in gold or silver foil on black anywhere on the envelope. If you prefer an alternative color paper stock, we can discuss the options with you to come up with the best choice for your project.
- What is the minimum for custom packaging? 200 units
- Does it take longer to ship my scarves if I need custom packaging? No
- Can I see a pre-production sample of my packaging? Yes
- Can I have a custom size? Yes
- Can I use this style envelope to ship my scarves? No. this envelope is not intended for shipping
- Is there an additional cost to have a custom envelope for my scarves? Yes
- Can I get a template for my scarf envelope? Yes
Call or EMAIL us to get started with your custom scarves and to discuss custom packaging options.