Digital printing on cotton canvas has come a long way and our digital print canvas totes are made to order on every weight canvas that we print.
The factors that will influence the cost of your totes are the size, weight of the cotton, print coverage and the finishing details like snaps, zippers or pockets, etc.
We recommend high resolution files for any digital printing to get the most clear print results. We print from Photoshop® files or Adobe® Illustrator artwork. If you have questions about the types of files needed, let us know.
Create Your Design Online
Try out our online customizer tool to see how your design will work before you place an order by following the link here: Digital Tote Customizer
Frequent Questions about Digital Print Canvas Totes
- What types of artwork print well digitally? Our printing will reproduce bold colors and even fine details in large color areas. Our digital printing will even hold the fine details like watercolor strokes and shading
- Can I print on both sides of the tote? Yes, we print before making up your bags, so we can print edge-to-edge and on both sides of the tote
- Will my totes be printed all over? Because we are printing before we sew up the bags, so if your design is all over we will print all over.
- Can my totes have printed handles? Yes
- Is the print colorfast? Yes, our digital printing is durable and colorfast
- Can I have a custom size or shape for my tote? Yes
- What is the minimum order QTY? 300 units
- How long do they take for production? 30 days
- Is it possible to see a sample before bulk production? Yes
- Are there existing templates for creating layouts? Yes
Call us to discuss your tote project: 212-477-9373