Custom Silk Scarves
Custom silk scarves have been a mainstay of our custom offerings at Gouda since we started making custom gifts and accessories in 1992. If you are looking for high quality and great customer service you have come to the right place.
Our custom scarf designs begin with a concept for a scarf in either a square or oblong format.
We make custom scarves in a number of sizes. Typically, we want to design the scarf around the optimum yield of the silk fabric so that it will be the most cost effective and not waste the silk itself. We can discuss size options with you at the beginning of the process to help make some of these decisions at the outset.
We print our custom silk scarves on silk twill, satin, georgette, and crépe
Each of these fabric weights and weaves have different properties and looks when printed. We also offer twill in a few different weights which have a more or less formal quality.
We also provide scarf design services if you need assistance with your custom scarf project. You will work directly with our design team to finalize your scarf.
We craft our scarves with hand-rolled or machine rolled hems depending on your preference. A hand-rolled hem is a rolled and hand sewn stitch by stitch – which is the most traditional and formal scarf finish. A machine hem is less expensive than a hand rolled hem, but a scarf collector will expect to see a hand-rolled edge as a mark of quality.
We can provide a custom woven logo label and a custom printed hang tag made to order for your scarves. We can also provide custom retail packaging for your scarves made to order.
- What are the minimums for silk scarves? 100 units
- If I want to assort my order with a few different prints can Gouda help me? If you order 200 units, we can split the order up to 4 times of 50 units per design
- What kind of artwork should I provide? Illustrator or Photoshop is preferred
- Does the color go through the silk to the back of the scarf? Yes
- Will my colors match on silk? Yes, we are very good at matching color, understanding there is always some translation when printing on fabric
- Can I see a sample of my design for approval prior to bulk production? Yes
- Can I request a random sample prior to placing my order? Yes
- Can I request a swatch card with different types of silks to make a decision about which silk I want to print? Yes
- Can I order an approval sample on different types of silks? Yes
- How much will my scarves cost? Please email us for costing in the size you wish
- Can I have custom sizes for my scarves? Yes
Call or EMAIL us to discuss your custom silk scarves today: 212-477-9373