Cork Backed Placemats
Cork backed placemat sets are a classic gift that never goes out of style. Gouda creates custom placemats in a number of materials, and our cork backed placemats and coaster sets are always popular choices to reproduce full-color imagery.
Our placemats start by printing and full-color imagery and laminating them to make a durable, stable placemat. The cork backing is applied to prevent slipping on all surfaces from glass to wood. We laminate the top of the placemats with a UV coating that is either a gloss or satin finish so the placemats can be wiped down and cleaned easily. Our cork backed placements are durable, water resistant and will last for years maintaining their original color and finish.
We pack placemat sets in cardboard gift boxes or in clear acetate so you can see the designs. Our sets are usually packed in sets of four to six assorted images in a set.
If you are considering cork backed coasters check out our options HERE to see a variety of styles and packaging solutions.
- How long do they take to produce? 40-45 days production plus shipping
- Are these made in the US? No
- Is the color of the printing accurate to my artwork? Yes
- Can I print in full color? Yes
- What kind of artwork do I need to provide? High resolution files in either Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. If you have match prints as a color guide that is even better?
- Can I make a custom size or shape? Yes
- Can I have more than one image in a set? Yes
- Are these mats durable? Yes, with simple care, these will last for years
- Can they be washed in a dishwasher? No, we recommend wiping with soap and water solution only
- Can I see samples of my placemats print to bulk production? Yes, we can create approval samples once we have your order
- Is it possible to see a sample of the mat before I place my order? Yes
- Do you make coasters? Yes
- How do I get a quote for my project? Call or email us to get started
Call us to discuss costing for your custom placemats: 212-477-9373