Gouda, Inc. designs and manufactures custom snow globes made in glass, plastic and resin.
Gouda designs and molds custom scenes for custom snow globes. Custom painted scenes and custom floating elements including stars, glitter and even fog. One of our most famous snow globes is actually a fog globe we made for a client in San Francisco. Instead of the effect of snow we wanted to create the effect of fog. We modified the material used to float in the water to be a smaller grain size that would remain suspended longer and look like of fog on the skyline of San Francisco.
We make custom snow globes in glass domes as well as plastic.
We offer three sizes of glass globes which always have the highest perceived value. Our plastic snow globes are a great novelty and a lower price point than the glass globes.
Our designers will create the initial concept and shape of the globe interior and the shape and any design elements of the base. We create the initial molded interior for approval prior to creating the production mold. We can add music, sound and movement to the base of the snow globe as well.
- What is the minimum for custom snow globes? 500 units
- How long does it take to make custom snow globes? 50 days production after sample approval
- What kind of art do I need to provide to create the molds for the globe? We can work from drawings, photos or 3d objects
- Are the globes 3d inside the globe? Yes
- Can I have glitter in my globe? Yes
- Can I have a musical component to my globe? Yes
- Do you have different size globes? Yes
- Do you provide a sample before bulk production? Yes
Call or EMAIL us to discuss creating custom snow globes: 212-477-9373