USA Made Bandanas
If you are looking for classic USA Made Bandanas we offer the best in class rotary printed bandanas. These bandanas are madre traditionally on running yard goods and cut and finished to size.
What is the fabric?
We start the process with 100% cotton white fabric and then print all of the colors you see in the design.
Why traditional bandanas?
The price per unit makes these bandanas a favorite when you want to make a big impression and stay on budget. Some of our clients use them to promote liquor brands. Some use for college sporting events. No matter your project, our classic USA made bandanas are a great choice.
Why work with Gouda?
You will directly with a real person who knows about this process from your first call so you can be assured your project goes smoothly. Your project is our priority.
Frequent Questions about USA Made bandanas:
- What is the minimum order for this type of bandana? 2,500 units
- Why is the minimum so high? We are printing running yard goods for this type of bandana
- What kind of artwork do I need to supply? Adobe Illustrator® is preferred
- Can you match Pantone® colors? Yes
- Can I print full color? Not with this style bandana. If you need full color printing, follow this link to see our digital bandanas
- How many colors can I print? 3 colors
- How long does production take? 2-3 weeks
- Are these bandanas colorfast? Yes
- Are these bandanas washable? Yes
- Will I see the print on the back side of my bandana? Yes, the color penetrates to the back
- Can I see a printed sample of my bandana before production? With this type of printing, we are not able to print a sample, because it requires setting up the whole press
- Can I see a random sample before I decide to place my order? Yes, contact us for a sample
- How do I get a quote? Call 212-477-9373 or email us to get started