Design your own umbrella online
The simplest way to design your own umbrella online is with our online customizer tool.
Three steps to creating custom umbrellas
- Download the template if you want a precise layout
- Upload your design and preview it
- Submit your design for a quote
Once you are happy with the look of your umbrella design, submit it for a quote right from the customizer tool and we will send you a quote based on your specific design.
Our simple to use customizer allows you to upload artwork and preview your designs from all angles to finalize your design. If you are a designer, you will appreciate seeing your designs come to life in 3D quickly. But not to worry, if you are not a designer you will be able to upload your design and preview it with no difficulty.
Create 3D views of your umbrella design
One of the most complicated parts of designing an umbrella is being able to visualize the design from all angles including underneath. With our online tool you can design single or double layer umbrellas instantly and work in real time to finalize your design for a quote.
Scale the artwork and preview it right away online. Change the artwork quickly and add layers to your umbrella all in our 3D customizer tool.
Work with umbrella experts to deliver a seamless design process, and great quality custom manufactured umbrellas.
- Is there a cost to use the 3D tool to customize my umbrella? No
- Is it difficult to create my own design? Try the online customizer for yourself: Customize My Umbrellas
- Can I print a photographic image? Yes
- Will the colors on my umbrella match my artwork? Yes
- What type of final artwork do I need to supply? We recommend Adobe Illustrator® or Photoshop® for best results
- What do I do when I receive my quote? If you are ready to start your project, approve the quote and we will schedule your umbrellas
- Will I be able to see a printed sample before all of my umbrellas are produced? Yes
- What are the minimum order QTYS for these types of fully custom options? 250 units
- How long do they take to produce? 30 days
- Can I see a random sample before I place my order? Yes
- Are these made in the USA? No