Logo Labels made to order as part of your custom product design
Custom Logo Labels
When making custom private label products with Gouda, you have the freedom to create a custom logo label for your unique project.
Do I need a label?
All of our products whether made in the US or imported require some type of label to indicate origin of manufacture and in most cases the content of the item. Care instructions are often included.
Some clients include a logo in the print design, so the label is not necessary, but when you want a truly custom finish, customized, branded labels are a great touch. We work with you to recommend the best size and shape for your product, so you always put your best foot forward.
- Does it add cost to have a custom label on my products? There is small cost, yes
- Can I have my own labels on any of my products with Gouda? If we are custom manufacturing your product, yes
- Are these woven or printed? We offer both
- Can I have a unique shape? We have flexibility on size, yes
- Can Gouda match my brand colors? Yes, we have lots of options
- What kind of artwork do I need to provide? We can work with Illustrator or Photoshop files to create final artwork
- Is there a minimum order QTY for this option? Yes
- Can I approve a sample before production? Yes
- Do I need this for selling my custom products? No
- How can I confirm the cost for this added feature? We provide complete quotes for your projects once we know the details
- Can Gouda help me with this design process? Yes
- What if I already have my branded labels, can Gouda sew those into my products? Yes
Call or email us to get started: 212-477-9373