Custom Silkscreen Totes
Gouda crafts Custom Silkscreen Totes made to order on any canvas color. We print many of our bags prior to construction if you want large coverage with your print. In this case, we printed the panels edge to edge before sewing the tote.
Silkscreen is ideal for solid color prints
The best artwork for printing silkscreen is Adobe® Illustrator vector artwork. We silkscreen using colorfast inks and mic custom Pantone® colors to match your artwork.
We silkscreen on any color canvas and in this case when printing on black, we printed white first to be sure the final color was bright against the black canvas.
When we start a tote project, we work with your design concept to create a print layout that we can silkscreen effectively to fit your finished tote concept. You will work directly with our design team to finalize the best way to craft your tote from print to the final finishes of construction including handle details.
- Can I have a custom shape to my tote? Yes
- Can I print on color canvas? Yes
- Will I see a sample of my tote prior to production? Yes, we can make samples for approval
- Are there different materials for these totes? Yes
- Can I print in full color? Silkscreen is not the right choice for full color printing, we would recommend full color digital printing if the artwork is full color
- What kind of artwork do I need to provide? Illustrator is recommended
- Can I print all over? Yes
Call or Email the custom tote experts to discuss your project: 212-477-9373