Custom Oblong Scarves
Gouda, Inc. designs and manufactures custom oblong scarves in silk, rayon, cotton, wool and polyester.
Oblong scarves are a popular scarf shape because they are easy to wear in a variety of ways. When you are designing your oblong scarf you will want to consider how your scarves will be used and design them for that final effect. A slim silk oblong or rayon scarf is great under a jacket or over a sweater. Larger sizes can be worn over the shoulder as a shawl or wrap.
Work directly with a scarf designer to refine your design who will see your project through to production.
We can print traditionally on all of our fabrics or we can print digitally depending on the artwork. If the colors are solid, it may make sense to print traditionally. If complex design with a lot of detail or gradation, we may recommend digital printing. Either way, we will determine the cost for your shawl project at the outset by establishing the fabric choice, size of the scarf and the print technique. Once we can determine these details, we will be able to provide you with an estimate for your scarf project.
Oblong scarves are versatile and practical and great choice for a wide range of tastes.
- What is the minimum? 100 units
- What is timing? 30-35 days production
- Can you match Pantone® colors? Yes
- What kind or artwork do I need to supply? Illustrator or Photoshop is preferred
- Can I get help with artwork preparation? Yes
- Can you print full color? Yes
- Can I approve a sample before bulk production? Yes, once we have an order, we can make an approval sample prior to production?
- How long does a sample take? 2-3 weeks
- What is the cost? Contact us for an estimate