Custom Oblong Scarves
Gouda, Inc. designs and manufactures custom oblong scarves in silk, rayon, cotton, wool and polyester.
Oblong scarves are a popular scarf shape because they are easy to wear in a variety of ways. When designing your oblong scarf you will want to consider how your scarves will be worn and design them for that final draped effect. A slim silk oblong or rayon scarf is great under a jacket or over a sweater. Larger sizes can be worn over the shoulder as a shawl or wrap.
Work directly with a scarf specialist to refine your design who will see your project through to production.
We print digitally depending on all of our fabrics to capture both rich solid colors and subtle artwork. Some of our fabrics are printed using traditional silkscreen methods depending on the artwork. We will review the fabric and print technique with you on our initial consultation to confirm the best options for your project.
Oblong scarves are versatile and practical and great choice for a wide range of tastes. Our oblong scarves come in a variety of sizes and we can customize your size according to your design.
- What is the minimum? 100 units
- What is timing? 30-35 days production
- Can you match Pantone® colors? Yes
- What kind or artwork do I need to supply? Illustrator or Photoshop is preferred
- Can I get help with artwork preparation? Yes
- Can you print full color? Yes
- Do you make any of your oblong scarves in the US? Yes, have a look at our US made solutions HERE
- Can I approve a sample before bulk production? Yes, once we have an order, we can make an approval sample prior to production
- How long does a sample take? 2 weeks
- What is the cost? Contact us for an estimate