Gauze Scarves Oblong
Gouda manufactures custom gauze scarves in oblong and square sizes. In this case, the translucent silk creates a gentle sheer effect that works with the bright colors of the scarf for an elegant drape.
Oblong scarves have gained popularity because they are less formal than a traditional square scarf. Gauze can make an oblong design light and easy to wear.
When starting a custom scarf project the choice of silk is an important choice at the start of the process. Click Here to see a range of the silks we use to create our scarves.
The design pictured here was created with a hand-painting technique and was inspired by the paintings of Pierre Bonnard in cooperation with The Museum of Modern Art.
- Can I order a custom size scarf? Yes
- What kinds of artwork are preferred? Illustrator or Photoshop
- Will I see a printed sample of my scarf prior to bulk production? Yes
- Can my scarf be full color? Yes
- Can you assist in artwork preparation? Yes
- Can I see examples of silk options before placing my order? Yes
- Does the color of the scarf come through to the back? Yes
- How long does it take to produce silk scarves? 30-35 days
- How long does it take to receive a sample? Approximately 2 weeks
- What is the minimum Qty I can order? 100 units
- Can I assort my scarf prints? Yes, if you order 200 units, you can assort up to 4 designs
Call or email us to discuss your custom scarf project and discuss whether gauze is the right fabric for your project: 212-477-9373