Custom Digital Cotton Scarves made to order from your original artwork
Digital cotton scarves manufacturer, Gouda, Inc. prints scarves in a variety of sizes on lightweight, natural cotton.
We have been manufacturing custom scarves for over twenty years and our digital printing has evolved to be an important part of our manufacturing process. Digital printing allows us to print almost limitless gradations of color even including near photographic effects. When artwork is complex, digital printing may be the best choice for your scarves.
Digital printing is ideal when printing from an original like a watercolor or an illustration that has many gradations of subtle color.
Timing for production of digital digital scarves is 4-5 weeks. Call to discuss sample timing and artwork requirements.
Every design is different, so it will be important to evaluate the original artwork before deciding on a method of printing. So, call us to discuss your artwork so we can confirm the best way to print your scarf design.
Frequent Questions about Digital Cotton Scarves:
- What is the minimum order? 200 units
- Will I see a sample of my scarf before bulk production? Yes, once we have your order we can create an approval sample
- Does the color come through to the back? Yes
- Can my print be full color? Yes
- Can I see a random sample before placing my order? Yes
- Are these scarves washable? Yes
Manufacturing custom scarves for our clients for over twenty years. Wholesale.
Call or email the scarf experts: 212-477-9373