Digital Printing for Silk Scarves
When your original image or artwork is very complex with lots of gradations we may suggest digital printing for your custom silk scarves.
For example, if your original artwork is a watercolor, we will most likely recommend digital printing to capture the full range of colors on your scarves.
With digital printing, we print on all of our standard sizes including square and oblong sizes.
We use digital printing on all of our silk weights and fabrics including crépe, twill, satin and georgette.
Minimum quantity to produce digital silk scarves is 100 units. Sample timing for digital printing is estimated at three weeks. All of our scarves are sampled for approval prior to production.
Frequent Questions about Digital Printing on Silk Scarves:
- What is the minimum? 100 units
- Is digital printing a high quality way to print silk? Yes
- Will I see color on both sides of my scarves? Yes
- Am I limited to a specific size scarf with Digital Printing? No
- What kind of artwork do I need to provide? Illustrator or Photoshop is preferred
- Can I get help with my scarf design? Yes
- Will I see a sample of my scarf for approval? Yes, once we have your order
- Do you offer any scarves printed in the US? Yes
Call or email us today to discuss your project: 212-477-9373