Gouda creates custom printed beach towels for artists, museums, designers and retailers.
This custom printed beach towel was created for the San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art and featured a rendering of one of the famous sculptures on site at the museum.
Printed on 100% cotton sheered terry in fiber reactive inks to capture the vibrant colors of the original work of art.
We also print full color custom beach towels in 100% cotton.
When starting a beach towel project it will be important to review the artwork to determine the best way to print your towels. Some artwork, like the imagery in this towel, was printed as solid spot color and did not require any halftones or four color process technique. Each project is unique, so we start by reviewing what you need to print to offer the best solutions.
We offer digital printing on towels for full color imagery as well. Call us to get started with your custom towel project.
Frequent Questions about our custom beach towels:
- What is your minimum for custom towels? Will depend on the print technique
- Will I see a sample of my towel? Yes
- Can I make just one towel? No
- What size towels do you make? Various
- Is the color accurate? Yes
- Do you make 100% cotton? Yes
- What kind of artwork do I provide? Illustrator or Photoshop
- Can you print digitally on your towels? Yes
For all your questions, please send us your artwork via email or call to speak with a specialist.
Call Gouda, Inc, to create your own custom printed beach towels: 212-477-9373. Or Email your artwork for a quote.