Gouda has been designing and manufacturing great Museum Umbrellas with full-color printing for over twenty years.
Gouda prints museum quality reproductions of fine art and textiles on both compact and full size umbrellas.
When we start any project, we start with the artwork to determine the best way to capture the color and detail of the artwork. A masterpiece deserves only the best printing and care to reproduce the nuance and quality of color in the final product.
Even if you are not a museum, you can have the same quality umbrellas – made to order
- What museums has Gouda worked with on umbrellas? The Museum of Modern Art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Whitney Museum, The Art Institute of Chicago among others
- Can Gouda print a painting on an umbrella? Yes
- Can I print all over? Yes
- Can I print a photograph? Yes
- Will we see a sample before bulk production? Yes
- Can we request a random sample before production? Yes
- What is the minimum? 250 on our fastest frame options
- Can I have custom handles? Yes
- What part of the umbrella can I customize? We can customize all parts of the umbrellas, but the design choices will affect delivery timing
Call or email the umbrella experts to get started: 212-477-9373