Gouda, Inc. decorates custom glassware in full-color and spot color techniques.
In most cases, custom glassware decoration will be spot color printing. The methods we use for decorating on glassware include, decals and spot silkscreen printing.
The intended usage for the glassware whether industrial or light use, will determine what we would recommend for the decoration technique.
We decorate glassware in the US and overseas depending on the scale and scope of the project.
We direct print logos on glassware and offer full-color food safe prints as full or partial wraps.
Frequent Questions about Custom Glassware:
- What is the minimum for custom glassware? 144 units
- Can I see a sample of my glass before bulk production? Yes
- What is the ounce capacity of glassware? We decorate many different sizes
- Do you offer color glassware? No
- How long is production? 7-10 days
- How long for a sample? 7-10 days
- How do you ship glassware? We ship via ground in bulk packaging
- How much do glasses cost? We will provide a quote based on the specs of your project
- What kind of artwork do I need to provide? Illustrator is preferred
- Can you send me a template to create artwork? Yes
- Can you match Pantone colors? Our color matching is very good, yes
- Are these mugs dishwasher safe? Yes, but we recommend hand washing to preserve decoration on our full color decoration
- Do you offer glassware that is commercial grade? Yes
- Can I see a sample glass before placing my order? Yes
- Do you offer glass mugs as well? Yes
Call or EMAIL us to discuss your glassware project: 212-477-9373